Retirement Planner Calculator
Could your super and the age pension be enough to give you the income you would like to have when you retire?
This retirement planner works out how much you could save in your super until you retire. Once you retire, it assumes you don’t contribute any more to super. So then it works out how much you can draw out of your super in retirement. Finally, it works out how much of the government age pension you may be able to receive.
To get the most out of this planner, you will need:
- your latest member statement (or annual benefit statement) and
- the most up-to-date product disclosure statement for your super fund and the account-based pension(s) you are considering.
Account-based pension calculator
An account-based pension or annuity is one of the products you can buy with your super when you retire. Account based pensions are also known as allocated pensions.
The account-based pension calculator shows the effect on your account and income of choices you may make about:
- switching your investment strategy
Information you need:
- your latest member statement (or annual benefit statement)
- the most up-to-date product disclosure statement for the account-based pension(s) you are considering.
Super and Pension Age Calculator
This calculator helps you to workout when you can get super and when you can apply for the pension.
See how your reverse mortgage debt builds up and may affect how much of your home you still own as time goes by.