Zev is a Director of O&M Financial Services Pty Ltd with over 30 years experience in the Banking, Financial and Insurance Industries.
Master of Business (Finance) – UTS
Bal of Commerce ( Accounting with merit) – UNSW
Ron is a Director of O&M Financial Services Pty Ltd and has over 20 years’ experience in the Banking, Financial and Insurance Industries.
Ron has completed the following tertiary qualifications:
|Completed||DFP Equivalent||Area of Competency|
|Introduction to Financial Planning
[Securities Institute of Australia]
|DFP 1||General Industry Knowledge
|DFP 2 [Deacon University]||DFP 2||Risk Insurance|
|DFP 3 [Deacon University]||DFP 3||Investment Planning|
|DFP 6||DFP 6||Estate Planning|
To ensure his knowledge is fully up to date, he regularly attends seminars, training sessions, investment briefings and conferences. M3’s policy requires Ron to attend at least the equivalent of 30 CPD points of approved training each year. Ron is authorized to provide advice and deal in the following specific areas and products:
- Superannuation (Personal, Employer Sponsored or SMSF)
- Retirement & Centrelink Planning (Including Allocated Pensions, Annuities & Rollovers)
- Managed Investments including investor directed portfolio services (eg. Master Funds and Wrap Services) and Investment, Insurance Bonds.
- Risk Products (eg. Term Life, Trauma Insurance, Income Protection)
- Deposit and Payment Products (eg. Cash Management Accounts)
- Self Managed Superannuation Funds (DIY)
- Property Investments (via referrals)